See my LinkedIn profile.
Managing Director, The Glover Park Group, (October 2009-Present)
- Design, implement and manage integrated advocacy, reputation and content marketing campaigns for corporations, associations, and non-profits.
- Focus on campaign strategy, message, medium, mix, and measurement. Integrate campaigns across platforms including traditional, digital and social media.
- Lead complex client engagements, provide senior strategic counsel and design and manage targeted, metrics-driven integrated communications campaigns.
- Responsible for building and leading GPG’s content marketing, brand publishing, and native advertising efforts.
- Responsible for building GPG’s data analytics team and capability.
Principal, Craig James Consulting, (January 1999-October 2009)
- Provided strategic communications counsel and services to corporations, non-profits and senior executives on public affairs, issue advocacy, advertising, and marketing.
Founder & President, Powell Tate Advertising Group, (1996-1999)
- Founded the advocacy advertising and digital media business unit at Powell Tate, one of Washington, D.C.’s leading public affairs firms. Quickly established advertising/digital media as a highly profitable business unit.
Senior Vice President, Bozell | Eskew Advertising
- Developed corporate and non-profit advocacy advertising strategies. Directed internal and external creative teams. Developed, coordinated and measured impact of integrated communication campaigns. Managed clients and campaigns.
Senior Vice President, Grunwald, Eskew & Donilon
- Provided daily strategic and tactical advice to federal and state Democratic political candidates. Worked with polling firms to identify, craft and deliver persuasive messages. Wrote and produced television and radio commercials on tight budgets, accelerated schedules and under constant deadline pressure.
Vice President, Squier-Eskew Communications
- Wrote, produced and supervised editing of more than 350+ television and radio commercials for federal and state candidates.
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
M.A., Communications. Concentration in political communication.
Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
Combined personal interest in travel, photography, writing and technology in a trip around the world with my wife and two children. Documented the adventure at The Wide Wide World.
References available on request.